Parenting is one of the most creative and exhausting jobs you’ll ever have
Private Parenting Classes
Our private group classes are an opportunity to learn about nonviolent parenting in a smaller, more intimate setting. In the privacy of a home, school, or other arranged meeting space, a certified Echo Parenting & Education educator will introduce a practice of raising children based on the latest research about child development (including the effects of toxic stress), nonviolent communication, and how to be a child’s emotional coach.
Through discussion groups, theory, role playing, and specific problem solving, participants will learn:
- How to set and hold limits with empathy.
- Self-regulation techniques and the tools to build emotional literacy.
- How to form developmentally appropriate expectations of a child.
- How to build and sustain a connected relationship.
Childcare is not provided, parents make their own arrangements.
If you are interested in arranging or being part of a private parenting class
please contact Azucena Ortiz at email@example.com or (213) 484-6676 x319.
General Series Fees (can vary by series):
$300 for 6-week series (individual) – Register Here
$450 for 6-week series (per couple)
Cancellation fees may apply; be sure to review our refund policies here.
– Conduct outreach to recruit participants
– Provide a suitable space for the class
- Supply a Certified Parent Educator and other staff support
- Provide customized outreach materials and outreach support
- Cover all aspects of participants registration (including online registration, sign-in sheets and class rosters.)