Trauma-Informed Nonviolent Parenting
Fees: $250 per person or $380 per couple | Register Here
Location: 1226 N. Alvarado St. Los Angeles, CA 90026
Registration Deadline May 1st.
Childcare will not be provided.
Participants need to attend the full workshop (both days)
Parenting is one of the most creative and exhausting jobs you’ll ever have. Sometimes you’ll find yourself saying or doing something to your child you swore you’d never do!
In this twelve hour intensive you’ll experience an approach to raising children that is based on the latest research about brain and child development, as well as the effects of childhood toxic stress. Discover how nonviolent communication can help deepen your relationship with your child so that they may experience improved learning, better relationships and long-term health and wellbeing.
- How childhood toxic stress and generational trauma affect the body and brain
- Building resiliency
- Effective strategies for emotional regulation (for the child and the adult!)
- Developing emotional intelligence and becoming an emotional coach
- Communicating and staying connected when there is conflict
- Setting clear, respectful limits
- Learning to have empathy for yourself and your child
Cancellation fees may apply; be sure to review our refund policies here.
Download the flyer by clicking here.
Contact Dominique Sanchez, firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 484-6676 x319 for more information.